Self Improvement Poetry posted September 29, 2018 Chapters:  ...35 36 -37- 38... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Placed to be Right

A chapter in the book Act of Endurance

Crystal

by TPAC

A heart core facts crystal exchanged a due verdict, start a life joy, or its stop, depositing to you a fate, reflect no part of viewer.

He precisely doing good, sharp cuts shear the fear, revealing a servant a tear sorrows, it is not by soul, equalizing a bad balance.

Man in a snare trap, life doomed, pulls of strings this Contractor puppet's moves, in rear shadow of it's attractor God's factor.

A phantom descent one percent of any theory of opinion, fully a innocent concerns await to sit; got mind views think: ideals.

Half will of Jesus the bad life of Satan horrors, see victims questions to the Dealer is a poser serve it, treat thrill; its chill: self.

Crystal light listened rays to statements, displayed into mind right justifying fairness, by His might to Bless it motion: or Curse.



Recognized


Work appointed to you it to do, face brethren on a throne never wanting to sit and rule, also doing to learn it earned by errors.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by simonka at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. TPAC All rights reserved.
TPAC has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.