Humor Fiction posted June 22, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Electrical tape gives parents quite a shock

The ''Pampered'' Baby Caper

by Elizabeth Emerald

When my daughter was twelve, she decided to start a baby-sitting service. Lauren recruited her friend Melissa; they offered themselves as a two-for-one deal, figuring to beat out the competition.

Their first job required them to tend an infant for two hours, whilst the parents went to dinner. The girls were told that the child had been fed and put down for the night.

The kid had a different agenda. Ten minutes after his parents departed, the boy awoke, howling. The girls rushed to tend him.

His diaper had been yanked past his knees.

Mercifully, it was just wet.

Lauren pulled a disposable diaper from the box the parents had pointed out "just in case." Between them, she and Melissa managed to finagle the baby out of the wet diaper and centered onto the fresh one, with a vigorous wipe down in the interim. 

There was one glitch. The diaper tabs wouldn't stick. The girls went through what remained of the 24-pack of Pampers; all were defective.

Lauren stayed with the baby, whilst Melissa sought out tape.

After rummaging in sundry drawers and cabinets, Melissa returned with a roll of electrical tape.

Lauren, clutching the diaper around the infant's middle, stood him up as Melissa encircled the diaper with tape.

Four times, just to make sure.

As the parents beheld their son fashionably decked out in black-on-white, the girls gave them the backstory.

After which, the parents explained that, in order for the diaper tabs to stick, you need to peel off the adhesive backing.

 



Recognized

#15
June
2021


Baby Boy Crosses The Line by Brittany H. on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.