Romance Fiction posted March 25, 2017 Chapters:  ...100 102 -103- 104 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Help!!!

A chapter in the book Savannah Love

Novel pitch

by barbara.wilkey




Background
Paige was raised in Boston and inherited an antebellum house. Cash was hired to restore the house to authenticity. South vs North as these two attempt to find love.
Savannah Love is a romantic suspense novel that begins on a hot July Savannah, Georgia day. PAIGE SWANSON, an heiress from Boston, inherits the Bookman's antebellum mansion. She immediately meets CASH WILKINS, who had been hired by her late aunt to restore the mansion to Gothic Revival authenticity.

The mansion is burglarized numerous times and it becomes evident somebody wants the rumored hidden Civil War/pirate treasure. Paige stands in the way. Often, threatening Paige's safety.

Bradley Bookman's ghost befriends Paige at the novel's beginning. Cash doesn't believe in ghosts, but by the end of the novel is forced to believe Bradley's ghost does exist. The ghost leads them to discover the secrets hidden within the walls and the Underground Railroad tunnels beneath the mansion. Eventually, he reveals the hidden treasure and gives Cash the engagement ring, his beloved wife wore. At the end of the story, Cash presents Paige with this ring. She gladly accepts his proposal.

Through Bradley's ghost, Paige trying to adapt herself into Southern life, and Cash attempting to bring logic to every situation, this novel is both humorous and romantic. It has mystery and mild violence intertwined as they search for the rumored hidden treasure.


Also a back-cover possible hook. They ask for a possible one. I'm no good at this stuff.


Tourists describe as charming, captivating, and graceful, but it has a mysterious dark side. Paige encounters this dark side after she inherits an antebellum mansion. While finding a hidden treasure and keeping possession of the mansion, she finds love.



Recognized


Sorry I don't have the money to promote it. I need to review so I can promote Perennials of War and I'm really late in starting. I have been task with writing a novel pitch for a publisher I am trying to get to publish Savannah Love. They have asked that this be between 150 and 200 words. By my word.doc it's 197. Thank you LiFisher for 'Summer morning'. It fits perfectly with my novel.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by LiFisher at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.