Romance Fiction posted August 8, 2015 Chapters:  ...98 99 -100- 102... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
I need some advice.

A chapter in the book Savannah Love

Help!!!!!!

by barbara.wilkey




Background
Paige was raised in Boston and inherited an antebellum house. Cash was hired to restore the house to authenticity. South vs North as these two attempt to find love.
I got my first rejection letter for Savannah Love. It has caused me to take a second look at an area that I have questioned since I wrote the beginning of the novel. (I hate doing it, but...)

The first chapter of Savannah Love is about Bradley Bookman, the Battle of Chickamauga, and how he becomes a ghost. Then I move to the second chapter and begin with Paige and Cash. When I wrote the novel I felt I needed to lay the foundation of Bradley becoming a ghost.
Now, I am wondering if I just need to incorporate Bradley's story during the novel.

Thank you for assisting me with this issue.

I appreciate all the feed back.




Recognized


Please don't worry about reviewing what I've written. I can't promote this and I just want to know about Bradley. A PM will work.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.