Biographical Non-Fiction posted February 22, 2015 Chapters: 1 -2- 3... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Explanation of absence

A chapter in the book Carolyn's Corner

Ouwie Alert

by Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens

Hi everyone ,

I have had some health issues and have had to take a break from writing as well as my Art endeavors.

Somewhere along the line I have torn both shoulder rotator cuffs. MRI's show scar tissue of an old tear in the past as well. I am right handed so BIG problem.

Here's the good news so far.. for a temporary 'fix' I have opted for injections in both shoulders with intense physical therapy. Both processes seem to be working, slowly but surely. In addition to that I am taking anti-inflammatory medication.

Now lest you get to feeling to sorry for me, and I appreciate that you do, there is a bright side. My sister has a condo in Fort Walton Beach Florida, she insisted I come down and join her, and another sister for a full week. I arrived this morning and there is something about that white sand and gulf breeze that instigates re-invigoration to aching bones.

Still hurts like the thunder !!!. You just don't notice it as much.

I will read, review, and reply as I am able. Don't forget me, I won't be gone long. And while you're at it, a small prayer would be appreciated.

My love,
So long for now
Carolyn



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens All rights reserved.
Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.