Romance Fiction posted June 15, 2014 Chapters:  ...97 98 -99- 100... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
answering some questions I've received

A chapter in the book Savannah Love

Information

by barbara.wilkey




Background
That just ain't going to happen this time. LOL
Many people have asked if I'm going to publish Savannah Love. YES! I've started editing. I just finished chapter 6. Hopefully before long, I'll have my edited version ready to send to my editor. I'd love to have it published in the traditional manner. I have a few friends who use traditional publishers and have suggested I try theirs. I might do that.

Two Tattered Hearts, I posted it as When Lonely Hearts Meet. It's the story about how Troy and his family help Anna get out of her abusive marriage. It's published as an e-book and can be found on Amazon.com or Barnesandnobel.com. It has enjoyed some success, but I wish it was doing better.

Next week, I'll post my working notes for my new novel, Texas Dream Catcher. On July 6, I'll post chapter one, part one. On June 23, my husband and I'll be taking an Amtrak trip to LA. So I don't want to post a chapter and leave you hanging. LOL

I hope this helps you know what I'm doing. As of right now I like the name Savannah Love. If any of you have a suggestion, please let me. I'm always up for new ideas. Hey, what about calling the novel, Morgan? I think he took over as the main character. Bradley's still smoking cigars in my bathroom: the ornery ol' fart.

I have no idea how you're going to review this. Oh my!!!

My prayers continue to be with my FS family.

Thank you for your continued support, encouragement, and assistance.

Barbara



Recognized


Thank you Google images for the photo of the North vs. South.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.