Self Improvement Poetry posted April 26, 2014 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 22... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Prose poem

A chapter in the book National Poetry Month

Another Day

by dejohnsrld (Debbie)

Another Day

I hope and I pray to make it through today. With it comes a harder challenge. To cope I’m not sure I can manage. Some days present so many problems, I struggle to try and resolve them. Wishing for a day of complete acceptance, one not riddled with resistance. Feeling the need for constant compliance, knowing others look down on our reliance.

Too many concerns along with sensory overload, leaves me wondering if my head will explode. Admitting that I fear losing my mind, is often treated by others in ways most unkind. I think they have the same thoughts too, just are afraid to reveal them to me and you.

Who are we to judge each other when we are sister and brother? We all have times that are difficult, but kind support could lead to an improved result. We all have both assets and demons. They are parts of being human.

With love and assistance,I'll
make it through another day of existence. Be kind to someone in need today. The next time you need help, it will come back ten-fold your way.




Thank you to Levon7 for the artwork
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. dejohnsrld (Debbie) All rights reserved.
dejohnsrld (Debbie) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.