Biographical Non-Fiction posted April 18, 2014 Chapters:  ...31 32 -33- 34... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
contest entry (please read author notes)

A chapter in the book Writing Prompt Entries 2014

So Far, So Good (Mostly!)

by Debra White

The eldest child of four, I was born in the Yorkshire town of Mexborough on 4th April 1975. My parents Stephen and Carol were, and continue to be, loving and supportive and my brothers and I enjoyed a wonderful and carefree childhood.
 
I was a good student and left school aged 18 with 9 GCSE’s and 2 A’Levels.
 
Since leaving school, I worked in various jobs and finally took redundancy from South Yorkshire Police last October.
 
I married at 20, divorced at 26… enough said about that!
 
In 2002 my happily ever after began when I married Shaun. 
 
Our amazing children, Ben (8) Katie (6) and Rebecca (3) all arrived without instruction manuals and I learn something new about them every day!
 
I am for now, a stay-at-home-mum, although my long-term plan is to become a Teaching Assistant and published writer... I can dream!
 
To be continued… (God willing!)



Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...


149 words
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Debra White All rights reserved.
Debra White has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.