General Fiction posted April 15, 2014


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
100 word flash

Debut Performance

by Spiritual Echo

100 Word Dash Contest Winner 
"Mary, you've always coddled him. How can you accept that Robert is throwing his life away?"

"Loving the theatre is not a crime and this is his debut performance."

The cab driver pulled up under the neon canopy, and glanced back at the two elderly women. "Are you sure this is the right place?"

"Oh yes, look," Mary said. "I bought front-row seats." She waved the tickets in Helen's face. "It's going to be such a nice surprise when my grandson sees me in the audience."

"What's this play about?" Helen grumbled.

"Chairs, I think--The Chippendales," Mary replied.


Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.

100 Word Dash
Contest Winner

Recognized


The Chippendales are a celebrated male strippers.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Spiritual Echo All rights reserved.
Spiritual Echo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.