Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted September 2, 2013 Chapters:  ...49 50 -51- 52 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Hum

A chapter in the book My Life In A Box

Happy, Happy

by LovnPeace

I had an interesting experience tonight. I called a radio station talk show on Syria. I got on and The guy had said, OK amateur psychiatrists here's your chance to talk about Obama.

When I was called on I said narcissist is the word your looking for. He held the entire world at bay for days wondering what Obama would do. I said, I don't think we deserve WWIII to save the frauds face. I also said, I wait daily for someone to call him out for what he is, an Islamic Brotherhood member who promotes Islam. The commentator had wondered how Obama gets away with so much wrong doing. I said he gets away with it through Chicago thugery. At this exact point I was cut off and my phone was deactivated. It was close to due for renewals, but I hadn't even gotten a notice. Quite the coincidence. I have a visual of Obama sitting above the planet with electrical cords by the billions coming from his hands leading to billions of people and their phones and computers, all over the world, like we are all puppets on strings. Curious. I lost the station as it was on battery and I have bad reception. The huge storm we had this morning knocked over a pole and blew a transformer. It took about seven hours to fix it. I don't know what was said after I was cut off. Some don't believe in coincidences.

I was so happy to finally be able to say that. I hope it was heard. I also said, he found another way to save face with turning to Congress, and yet again throw others under the bus. If you have dealings with Obama eventually he throws nearly everyone under the bus. He figured he better consult Congress after so much chatter about the subject. He already broke the law going into Libya without Congress's permission.




Again, I was so happy to finally being able to voice this. Many people skirt around the truth about Omama's affiliation with Islam, but no ne says it outright. It is so obvious whoes side he is on and where his loyality is. He said it in a speech he made in Cairo Egypt in 2009. He said, "I am one of you." He supported Morsi, a sworn enemy at war time. He has been a crook and a lier from the begining before he was in he Senate. The proof has been shown over and over again and in my humble opinion.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.