Humor Fiction posted March 27, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
100 word flash fiction humor

Ewe Gotta Pick A Reason

by CrystieCookie999


Two sheep named Ian and Hailey met often in the pasture, and they started a dating relationship. They liked chasing each other around the fields. They went out for dinner at cozy, little Italian restaurants, where they enjoyed luscious lasagna, tempting tortelloni, and delectable tiramisu. They went hiking, skating, and golfing. They even tried country dancing, line dancing, and going on a cruise. But when they came back from the cruise, they broke up.
 
Hailey's friend asked her why they broke up.
 
"Well," said Hailey. "We went swimming in the cruise ship's swimming pool. I just didn't like Ian's baaa-ckstroke."



100 Word Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized


I get 100 words in Microsoft Word. I think the counter here counts hyphenated words as two. Grew up with a grandfather who ran sheep for years. I always thought they must be secretly smarter than we realize, at least during the night time. But they put on a good act in the daytime.
Thanks to ABG Photography for a perfect example of affectionate sheep.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by ABG Photography at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. CrystieCookie999 All rights reserved.
CrystieCookie999 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.