Fantasy Fiction posted March 2, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Exciting development in life on Mars, is the start of more.

Infestation

by FearlessSpringDay

When the first sign of life was found on Mars it was news that filled people with excitement; that eventually, living on Mars could actually happen. That all those sci-fi books, shows, and movies would become reality from a single life form being found, and change our world forever.

It became even more exciting when upon testing this new species, similar in appearance to cacti, they found that through its environment it will change the needed nutrients it would take to survive. Information that brought up two important questions. Could it evolve our plants? And maybe even evolve humanity itself?




Newbie Flash Fiction contest entry


Just a beginning of it life is ever found on Mars, and the potential future this could bring.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. FearlessSpringDay All rights reserved.
FearlessSpringDay has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.