Supernatural Fiction posted June 2, 2020 Chapters:  ...13 14 -15- 16... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Chapter of Sins of Chaos/A Novel of the Breedline series

A chapter in the book THE CURSE

Human Buffet

by scongrove


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.



Background
Thanks for taking the time to read my chapter. If you catch mistakes, please let me know. Enjoy and stay safe!
I am taking a break from the sixth book of a Novel of the Breedline series... THE CURSE, to republish and re-edit all my four previous books. Here's a look back into a chapter of Sins of Chaos.

Humans were like cattle, Apollyon thought to himself as he peered over the heads of a crowded, smoke-filled bar, located on the seedy edge of San Francisco Bay. The Cat Club was your standard-issue dive bar. Sports cars, American sedans, and Harleys were parked outside the lot of a single-story building. From big windows, bright glowing signs flashed LIVE NUDE DANCERS. 
   
It was like a sumptuous buffet of Homo sapiens, ready for the taking. As he explored the center of the club, his sisters cased the outer perimeters like two lionesses stalking their prey.  

Callisto used her looks to lure in men. She was beautiful, with delicate small features. Her face was a compilation of perfect angles and her skin was as smooth and flawless as a pearl. Her eyes were the color of the brightest sunset, and her lips plump and soft. And then there was the black hair that flowed in thick waves past her firm hips, and yeah… her legs went on for miles. She had a figure that hypnotized men into full submission, leaving them putty in her hands. Callisto was like the black widow, devouring her victims after mating.  

Electra, on the other hand, gave off an entirely different vibe. She was built like a male, intimidating and powerful. She resembled the 1980’s six-time Ms. Olympia. Her hair color was identical to Callisto’s but cut short like a pixie. Electra’s silver eyes shimmered behind a pair of dark sunglasses, but her vision was crystal clear. In spite of her lethal muscular body, she attracted men like bees to honey. Instead of using her looks, Electra used her dominant side. Rough sex was in fashion these days, and she had more than enough volunteers, begging to be handcuffed and whipped. Born with the ability to surge a powerful electrical current, she tortured her victims with a silver whip. Unlike Callisto, however, she never used men for sex. To her, men were just a delicious piece of meat, something to be eaten, not played with.  

As Apollyon weeded through the mass of people, a woman grabbed his arm as if the orgasm of her life was about to escape her grasp. He was a sex God, an erotic legend among the other men in the joint. His masculine jaw and rockin’ hard body were just the tips of the iceberg. He had the most amazing head of hair. The long, thick, dark waves were outrageously beautiful. And his cat-like eyes, that shimmered gold, added to his whole look. He wore lots of leather and entered a room like he owned the whole world. Apollyon was definitely easy on the eyes. There was no doubt about it, but he also had a dangerous aura about him as well. Being possessed by a man like him would be an unforgettable experience. He was the total package of male dominance.

With fast reflexes, Apollyon stopped in his tracks and turned around, his eyes fixed in a narrowed stare at a blonde female, all sexed-up like the rest of her kind in the bar. As far as he was concerned, she would serve as a tasty appetizer before his main meal.

When the woman stared into his gaze, her instincts knocked around in her chest, sending all kinds of dangerous signals. He looked angry, but... good lord, he was beautiful, oddly reminding her of that famous actor Jason Momoa. In fact, his features were so perfect she had to blink a couple of times. And his body was just as spectacular as his face.

“Hello, handsome,” she said in a low, sultry voice. The blonde looked Apollyon over, sizing up his clothes, eyeing the shiny ring on his finger that had a weird symbol in the center.

Trina was a regular in the bar, always sniffing around, offering herself for drugs. He had the sense she saw him as someone who paid for sex, and it irritated him.

“Aren’t you going to say hello?” Trina asked. Her blue eyes glided over him. And when she reached out to stroke his hair, he quickly grabbed her by the throat.

As she gasped for air, he eased up on his grip but did not let go. Her slender neck was warm, soft and he could feel blood racing through the veins that came up from her heart. He leaned down and inhaled deeply.

He bristled, the scent of her blood wafted out a potent odor, like chemicals or cleaning products. The woman was obviously a meth-head. Apollyon was annoyed now. Anger tightened his hands on her throat. “Go back to the hole you crawled out of,” he snarled, baring his teeth.

Her body immediately stiffened, like cement setting solid. In a panic and desperate for air, she dug her nails into Apollyon’s skin trying to break free from his hold.

A demanding voice came from behind. “Let her go, Apollyon. You’re going to draw attention.”

Trina looked to the left, her eyes pleading. A tall, masculine woman dressed in black leather, with a pixie haircut stared back.

Apollyon twisted his torso and looked at Electra. His eyes squinted and then focused back on the woman.

“We promised to keep this discreet,” Electra said in a hushed voice. A sharp torrent of words followed, spoken in a different language. 

Abruptly, Apollyon let the woman go and stepped back. “Consider this your lucky day.” 

With her hand on her throat, Trina gasped for air and staggered away.

Electra glared at her brother and forced her eyes not to roll. “What the hell were you thinking, Apollyon?” she growled. “We cannot draw attention to ourselves. At least not until we’ve gathered our strength.”

He ignored his sister’s warning and walked away.

Electra put her hands on her hips and groaned. Oh, this was great. Her brother’s reckless behavior was going to be a problem. The years they’d spent imprisoned in a state of induced sleep—by their father—had sucked out anything even remotely tolerant in Apollyon. He was nothing but an empty vessel trapped in a ravenous body. His curse for bloodlust was out of control and producing risky behavior. If this continued, he was going to be a serious problem. All three of them were born a live wire with too much power and a thirst for blood, a defect they could not harness.

When Apollyon stalked toward the main part of the club, he looked over the crowd as couples and trios gyrated on the dance floor. They seemed to mesh together as strobe lights bounced off their shadowy faces and bodies. With the beat of a Marilyn Manson song pounding in his ears, the smell of beer and human bodies drifted into his nostrils. In the mix of all the mortals, he sensed something odd. And then he caught an unusual and intoxicating scent. The thick, heady fragrance smelled erotic.

From out of nowhere, a dangerous, greedy lust slapped hold of Apollyon and nearly sent him to his knees. With long strides, a leggy female with the face of a Greek Goddess walked through the sea of people. God, she was one of a kind and beautiful enough with her red hair and those jade-green eyes. His body needed to feed. As she moved closer, he could feel the hunger in him rising.

When the redhead noticed Apollyon, she froze, feeling like she’d seen him somewhere before. There was something about him; almost animalistic. Something dark and lethal seethed behind his spectacular looks. He gave off the vibe like he could wipe out everyone in the place with his bare hands.

She was the one he wanted tonight. As Apollyon crooked his finger at the female, she came when called. He liked that in a human.

As the redhead moved toward him, she got a load of Apollyon’s ensemble: black Valentino silk long-sleeve that was tucked into black leathers. The black boots topped him out at six-five or so. In the gothic getup, he was drop-dead gorgeous. Standing before him, the shaking started in her knees and worked its way up into the muscles of her thighs. When it hit between her legs, she felt her core tingle with a needy sensation.   

Apollyon leaned down and offered his hand. “Come with me.” 

 To be continued...

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.