General Non-Fiction posted February 14, 2017 Chapters:  ...10039 10039 -10039- 10039... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Quiz #2-Mary Wakeford

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Robin Corum's WHO AM I?

by Mary Wakeford


1) Has three parts:

a) When is your birthday? August

b) What star sign/zodiac symbol does that make you? Leo

c) Do you care? I didn't until the 'powers that be' changed the fooooooking Zodiac dates a few years back and screwed everybody up.

2) What would you do if you won the lottery? Hire an editor before hitting the 'promote' button on FanStory each time. Then I'd buy a huge piece of land and adopt the animals left behind.

3) Are you a better swimmer, skier or lover? I've nearly drowned a few times; I never made if off the bunny hill upright; I have four children...you decide.

4.) If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be? Absolutely nothing. Okay, maybe the 1974 Plymouth Duster I bought back in the day...it stalled on left turns. I'm lucky I'm still here between the Duster, and the near drownings.

5.) What color socks are you wearing right now? I'm not wearing socks...see #3 above. :D




Copy and Paste, then change to your responses. Be sure to hit the Multi-Author button if you wish your responses to be added to the collection.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mary Wakeford All rights reserved.
Mary Wakeford has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.