Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted March 1, 2016 Chapters:  ...139 140 -141- 142... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
An Octogram

A chapter in the book Commentary and Philosophy

Satan's Thorns

by Treischel


Surgical steel reaps sterile doom,
limbs ripped and torn,
while pieces wrenched from mother's womb
are never born.
Lost promise of a child's bright life,
last vestige gone, by scrape of knife.
Say, who will cry, or weep, or mourn,
limbs ripped and torn?

From Satan's lie, "You have a choice,"
he pledged with scorn,
while innocents without a voice
have futures shorn.
In millions, human sacrifice,
disguised as medical device,
is worse than being crowned with thorns.
Limbs ripped and torn!







Yes, you have a choice. So did Eve.

As you can see, I am against abortion. It is a Holocaust of our own making. Here are some figures I have found. In 2014 there were 977,00 abortions in the US, 983,000 in 2013, 1.02 million in 2012, and 1.06 million in 2011. Since the passing of Roe v. Wade in 1973, there have been more than 40 million abortions. That's more babies killed than all the deaths in WWII. That's just in the USA. There is no worse EVIL in the world today, than abortion. Ask yourself. How evil are we compared to Hilter? Was the ancient practice of Human sacrifice worse than what we are doing? The practice of slavery pales in comparison. Yet we think it is OK, and justify it as our right to make a choice. Why? Because it is embarrassing, or inconvenient. Wake up and think about what we are doing!

This picture is from Yahoo images.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Treischel All rights reserved.
Treischel has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.