Spiritual Poetry posted March 30, 2024 Chapters:  ...4 5 -6- 7... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Yamato Uta Poem for the Japanese Poetry Club

A chapter in the book 2024 Favorites

God is Everything There Is

by Gypsy Blue Rose


Happy Easter Sunday!
 
 
love transcends hate

and God is everything there is

from the smallest creek

gurgling joyfully to the sea

and from the lowest anthill

to the highest Mount Everest

caressing the sky

God is everything there is

seen and unseen

 




Happy Easter Sunday!!!

Easter or Resurrection Sunday, is a holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, it occurred on the third day of his burial after his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary c. 30 AD

If you want to join the Japanese Poetry Club, click on the link below and look for the Japanese Poetry Club from the list of clubs. Everyone is welcome. You don't need to be an expert, it's a good place to learn how to write Japanese Poetry.

Mount Everest, is a mountain in Asia, on the boundary between Nepal and Tibet, in the Himalayas: the highest mountain in the world. 29,028 feet (8,848 meters).

Yamato uta is an unrhymed FREE VERSE of Japanese poetry. FORM: Free verse means there are no rules, the poem is not rhymed and it can be as long as you like. Poets created THE YAMATO UTA POEM during the Heian Period 700 century. As with all Japanese poetry, keeping it as brief as possible with word imagery, is easy to visualize. Most are about nature but you can use any subject you like.

Thank you very much for reading my poem,

Gypsy

pictures from my Pinterest account -- The top picture is Jesus Christ; the bottom picture is an olive tree branch. Olive Trees signify fruitfulness and ability to thrive ( Psalm 52), and children are described as vigorous young olive trees ( Psalm 128:3 ).

Club entry for the "YAMATO UTA POEM" event in "JAPANESE POETRY CLUB".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.