Romance Poetry posted May 8, 2023 Chapters:  ...268 269 -270- 271... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Free Verse

A chapter in the book One Thousand Cranes

From Your Number One Fan

by Gypsy Blue Rose


Poem about a fan's infatuation with a movie star
 
 
 
you cross the street

wrapped in yearning sighs

and loving thoughts

of a million fans


yet, you are down to earth

proud of your Chilean roots

and a pure crystalline soul

molten with kindness and love



still,

you have strong blood ties

that make you resilient

from all the hurdles

you leaped over

and have overcome



wherever you go

laughter trails after you

with disarming smiles

and those

sparkling midnight eyes

of yours



oh ... what I would give

to hold you tight 

you are the one
 
 
 
 
 
 




This poem is about the infatuation fans have for their favorite movie star.

FREE VERSE is an open form of poetry that does not use meter patterns and rhyme patterns. It thus tends to follow the rhythm of natural speech.

Actor Pedro Pascal Biography: born April 2, 1975, is a Chilean-American actor. After nearly two decades of taking small roles in film and television, Pascal rose to prominence for portraying Oberyn Martell during the fourth season of the HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones (2014) and as Javier Pena in the Netflix crime series Narcos (2015-2017). Since 2019, he has starred as the title character in the Disney+ Star Wars series The Mandalorian and reprised his role in the spin-off series The Book of Boba Fett (2021). Since 2023, he has played Joel in the HBO drama series The Last of Us. He has appeared in the films The Adjustment Bureau (2011), The Great Wall (2016), Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017), The Equalizer 2 (2018), Triple Frontier (2019), Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), and The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022).

Gypsy
"The poet waits quietly to paint the unsaid." Atticus

pictures from google public domain
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.