General Non-Fiction posted January 1, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Our outspoken saint lets loose

Go Scott!

by Elizabeth Emerald

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

Yesterday, I posted about a homeless woman turned away by an arrogant self-ordained minister -- who ironically was loath to minister to the unsaved. "Brother John" was a "preacher" in the worst way: he'd badger those who beseeched him for help into accepting Jesus, or no dice. 

When my friend Scott -- who'd referred Carol to Brother John -- followed up, she told him she'd been turned away on account of her not being Christian. Moreover, Brother John informed her she'd be taking up eternal residence "down south." 

The following day, Brother John fortuitously -- albeit to his great misfortune -- paid a visit to Scott, who ripped him a new one in no uncertain terms.

As he recalled it for me yesterday, the certain terms he used included sonof@b!(th, b@st@rd, and d!(khe@d.



Recognized


Helza Blaze by MoonWillow on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MoonWillow at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.