Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted June 2, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Thousands died ''from'' the vaccine?

News Flash: Consider the Source

by Elizabeth Emerald


Seek and ye shall find fake news.

False reports of deaths due to the Corona vaccine are arguably more virulent than the virus itself.

Countless preventable deaths will surely ensue as the contagion of terror converts on-the-fencers to the AVC (Anti-Vax Contingent).

The Internet is rife with "exposes" of the "conspiracy" to cover up the fact that four thousand people died after having been vaccinated.

I'll concede that four thousand of 135,867,425 who've been vaccinated as of 6/1/21 (40.9% of the US population) have died. 

Every day, approximately eight thousand people of 331,449,281 (US population as of 4/26/21) die.

By extrapolation 3,272 of those who've been vaccinated (i.e., 40.9 percent of the US population) can be expected to die every day.

Even disregarding casualties of Corona, a certain percentage of the population will die from any number of causes.


"Death due to vaccination" is not among them.


 



Recognized

#25
June
2021


The Hands Of Man-Covid-19 by seshadri_sreenivasan THANK YOU!

Figures don't quite gibe due to the gap between dates cited for the latest figures available.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-04-26/us-population-rises-to-331-449-281-census-bureau-

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by seshadri_sreenivasan at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.