General Non-Fiction posted May 23, 2021 Chapters:  ...11 12 -13- 14... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Anger Issues

A chapter in the book Cat Tales

Two Prima Dons

by damommy


After reading Judiverse’s post, I saw we had similar problems with our cats.  Not only when I’m reading, but watching TV, PC gets right in my line of sight.  If I lean one way, so does he.  If I lean the other way, so does he.   It’s quite a small battle until I make him get down.  But he doesn’t give up easily.
 
He gets a little huffed at me for that, but the real thing that makes me put out with me is flea treatment.  You’d think I was pouring battery acid on him.  All it is, as you all know, is a small drop on the back of his neck between his shoulder blades.  You should see how he can arch his back down.  After I accomplish the mission, he stalks off and won’t speak to me for some time.  When he finally does, it’s after he’s spent some time sulking and turning his back on me to show me how ticked off he is. 
 
The only other “anger issue” we might have here is Endeavour.  He doesn’t bite or scratch or anything like that, but when I make him stop something, he hisses.  That’s all, just hisses to show his displeasure with me for interfering in his fun.  Most of which is chasing someone else around when they don’t want to play. 
 
Other than that, everyone is pretty laid back and peaceful. I haven’t seen anyone of the others with any complaints.  There’s always a couple of prima donnas (or dons) in every group, I guess. 

 



Club entry for the "Prose" event in "Animal Crackers".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. damommy All rights reserved.
damommy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.