FanStory.com - Hotter in hellby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Hell found...love
Hotter in hell by Iza Deleanu
100 Word Story writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
The Devil heard a scream and rushed back to the fire. The maiden was sitting by the pit, hands-on her heart, praying.

- What are you screaming for? Your love is gone on the other side of the fire. Your screams will not bring back your man.

- What do you know about grief, old Devil? Do you know that nobody is really gone until...is gone?

- What is this nonsense?

- Your heart is too cold to comprehend our human lives. Only God knows us.

- What has God  got to do with this? You are in hell, girl. There is no escape from here.

- Oh, let me put on my mascara. If I'm in hell, it doesn't mean I have to look like shit.


 


Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: fire, devil, scream, heart, love.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement