FanStory.com - Aunt Kills Nephew with Pet by Mia Twysted
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Family in mourning after tragic event
Psych Out News
: Aunt Kills Nephew with Pet by Mia Twysted

Background
A collection of funny, outrageous, and at times impossible events in our history that may or may not have made the news.


School-age boy chokes on pet goldfish while parents away on anniversary weekend.

Todd "Toad" Thompson, 46, and wife Thelma "Third Wheel" Thompson, 44, were away at the Swap 'Em If You Got 'Em Couples Retreat when they were notified their son was in emergency care.

The couple left their son, Tony "Tomboy" Thompson, 7, with Mrs. Thompson's sister Bernice Barracuda, 42. Ms. Barracuda, a bartender at We Serve It Your Way Bar and Grill, returned home from work the evening of the tragedy to relieve the babysitter, check on her nephew, and head off to bed.

Waking about three in the morning to use the facilities, Barracuda realized she had forgotten to feed her aquatic animal life. "I'm a late-night pee-er, she said, "and I'm not ashamed to admit that." Having overfed the fish, she proceeded to use the net to scoop out the access when she was startled by a loud noise behind her.

The young boy, believe to be on his way to use the facilities himself, sounded off a foghorn, which in turn caused his aunt to jump. The net still in the water scooped up the fish launching it into the air.

The goldfish then became lodged in the young boy's throat when it landed. He was hurried to the nearest medical center; however, doctors could not remove the fish in time and were unable to resuscitate the child.

"It's just not the kind of thing you expect to happen to such a young kid, said first officer on the scene, Barry Beater.

"He was a sweet boy, said Barracuda's neighbor Hellen Honey. "He was always lending a helping hand."

Mr. Thompson, a Home and Safety Specialist, addressed reporters saying, "this accident could have been avoided if his mother had taught him how to swallow large portions of meat."

However saddened, the father believes this experience should help make him "better at his chosen profession." So to "keep tragedies like this from happening to others."

Mrs. Thompson, Freelance Organization Coordinator, stated she was "in shock" when she heard the news and "had it not been for the child clone policy taken out on Tony it would have ruined our anniversary weekend."

The Thompson's stated they are planning to file a "suit of extradentary circumstances" with the You Break Them We Remake Them clone company. They hope to have Tony reengineered at the same age, hopefully, with no memory of the tragic event.

Mrs. Thompson stated that her sister has agreed to pay half the restoration fee. The family has also decided to enter counseling to resolve their trust issues over the incident.

The goldfish removed from the young child's throat survived the ordeal and was returned to Ms. Barracuda's fish tank.

     

© Copyright 2024. Mia Twysted All rights reserved.
Mia Twysted has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement