FanStory.com - Anthraxby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a bottle story
Anthrax by Iza Deleanu
Message in a bottle writing prompt entry

Strolling along the beach, I saw it glinting in the sun, a bottle with a message inside. I said to myself: "I wonder what's inside. I can see a piece of yellow paper, and I wonder what it says...

- Come closer, whispered the bottle.

- What the heck, a talking bottle?

- No, a Jinny bottle.

- Yeah, and I am Aladdin!

- Yes, you are! I can make your wish come true. Psst, I have a message for you. Wanna read it?

- No, thank you. My mom told me not to open bottles without reading the instructions first.

- Come on, open me! I will grant you a wish!

- Hey, you are not my golden fish. He already gave me three beautiful wishes.

- He did? The bastard!

- Wait, I know why you are here.

- You do?

- Yup. I wished for something unique and ancient. But I never thought that he will actually waste my wish on you, a bottle with a message inside. At least if you had some rum or Porto, that would be something, but a letter? Not really interested.

- Come on, boy. Just open the damn bottle; I need to know what they hide inside me.

- Fine, but let me put my gloves on; I don't want to contract something.

- Gloves? Are you serious?

Finally, I picked up the bottle, took the piece of paper out and read: Got you sucker, I have ANTHRAX!

- Me, Gloves!


 


Writing Prompt
Write a story, Flash Fiction 250 words, beginning : 'Strolling along the beach, I saw it glinting in the sun, a bottle with a message inside.' Continue the story. Write a title.

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement