FanStory.com - Covid-19 Negativeby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Reactions contest entry
Covid-19 Negative by Raul1
Reactions writing prompt entry

Somehow, Dyce has been tested positive for covid-19. He went to the hospital. His family can't be near him. The doctors and nurses have put him under close surveillance. His family and friends were all in the waiting room. They were all praying for hime to get well.

Months have passed and still no word if he's recovered. They are just going to have to wait for more. How much longer until this nightmare to end? No one knows. They all went home, hoping for a miracle to happen. His family called him and he had a long conversation with them. They were talking about life and if they told him any news yet. So, far none came right now.

Finally, the day came for Dyce's fate. The doctor came to deliver the news.

"I have great news! Dyce, your Covid-19 has been tested negative! You're fully recovered!" the doctor said.

Dyce was finally thrilled by the news. He was happy that he thanks the doctors and nurses. He is fully recovered from the coronavirus. His family and friends have all heard the wonderful news. They were so happy. They all too have been tested and were negative for the virus as well. Dyce was cleared to go home. He went back to his home. He was relieved of his nightmare is now gone. He can relax at home.


Writing Prompt
Write a scene in which your main character receives surprising news.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement