FanStory.com - Voted For Prom Queen Vampireby Raul1
Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My survival vote.
Voted For Prom Queen Vampire by Raul1
I voted writing prompt entry

I voted for Cara as the prom queen vampire of Stateside High School. My name is Bill. I hoped that she wouldn't bite anyone. But, I am glad she is a prom queen. Cara is not for anyone else, except for the prom king.

When my girlfriend Trish and I were dancing with the rest of the students, she was concerned about Cara. I think that she is right about that. What if she bit all of them and we're all vampires.

Everyone was dancing nervously. I couldn't agree more. It was a vulnerable time for all of us. I am surprised that the one who I voted for, didn't bite anyone. I was surprised. My high school prom experience was good and a bit of a concern on the prom queen's part.

I was brave enough to go to this event. My vote didn't betray me at all. Trish couldn't agree more also. We both are never vampires. I guess that Cara did abide by the rules. We met her, and she seemed friendly. She never attacked us in any way.

I finished the whole event, and my vote I tell you was full of survival. I gutted out the voting booth with it.


Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction story beginning with the words "I voted - " You can continue the sentence as you wish. Beyond the opening lines there are no rules. Maximum word count is 500 words.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement