FanStory.com - Satan Finally Winsby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Horror story
Satan Finally Wins by Raul1
Horror writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Bill sees people dropping to the floor and spitting out lots of blood. They are almost dying. The moon is blood red. Everyone's skin is melting from the dead heat. Satan rises from Hell and punishes humans for no reason.

Bill tries to fight Satan's demons, but can't. They are eating the flesh of every human around them. He thinks that the Devil has brought up the evil freaks from Hell. He is also spitting out blood and drops to the floor.

There isn't a way for him to fight this nightmare. It is a war that all of them will suffer and will lose for all eternity. The Devil is ruling Earth and makes it his domain. The day when finally Satan wins. In the end, he revives the shadow of death upon all living species.


Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.

Recognized

Author Notes
137 word count. This story is theme based on horror of the unknown.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement