FanStory.com - Writing (Essay)by Raul1
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My Viewpoint on writing.
Writing (Essay) by Raul1
Writing writing prompt entry

I think of writing as an art. You have to craft your writing style. I think by taking creative writing classes, your writing vastly improves. You can make a career of it by writing novels, or your autobiography. However, it isn't an easy task, but a difficult one.

Many novelists have gone through rejections. They presented their manuscripts to traditional publishing houses and got rejected plenty of times. It wasn't until, much later, that some aspiring writers got accepted and got offered writing contracts. You can decide to take an MFA degree in creative writing, or nonfiction writing, or not. It is up to you.

Writing takes time to develop and nurture. You can either start writing at a young age, or older, if it is as you wish. You need to decide for yourself. Stephanie Meyer wrote a few books before she has written Twilight. It wasn't until The Twilight saga that she became popular and successful.

This craft isn't for everyone, but for some or most. However, it takes all your worries and laziness away. Stephen King started writing novels in an early age in his twenties. J.K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter novels in a coffee shop. It took five years for Stephanie Meyer to complete the novel, Twilight. The field is different for any aspiring writer who wants to be successful. Keep on writing! Happy writing!


Writing Prompt
Write a story or essay with the topic of "writing". Can be instructional or a character in the story can be a writer. Creative approaches welcomed.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement