FanStory.com - Grandma Showed...by Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A fiction story.
Grandma Showed... by Raul1
100 Word Dash writing prompt entry

I was around my grandma's inner circle. She showed photos of what it was like back at the beginning of the 20th Century. It sounded glorious. She told us stories of child actors and actresses. It was Interesting to know her history.

I saw old photos of Mickey Rooney, Shirley Temple, etc. She convinced me that she met them by visiting their movie sets by showing us her old photos.

I have wondered how she got so lucky. No one else would. It is rare. "When are you going to show us Shirley Temple tap dancing?" I asked. She showed us.


Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement