FanStory.com - One Acrostic Crap Writeby DragonSkulls
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Top 20 Bucket List Contest Entry
One Acrostic Crap Write by DragonSkulls
Top 20 Bucket List writing prompt entry


One thing I hope to accomplish in this life is a twenty letter acrostic.
Next would be to investigate and unmask this ever so mysterious Committee of Fanstory's.
Extravagantly, I plan to chisel a gigantic poop emoji statue out of expensive Italian marble.

And I'm sure someday I'll win a Pulitzer Prize for something I wrote drunk.
Clearly, I'll be prosperous shortly after I start my company selling only bottled air.
Respectfullyless, I'll have to teach my grandchildren to hate their new stepmom.
One day I'll write a children's book on brain surgery.
Sweet will be the reward when I teach my dog to fart on guests.
There will come a day I design a car that runs simply on roadkill.
I plan to lobby for legislation to exile all stupid people to their own private island.
Creating designer gloves for six fingered people sounds absurd to my wife.

Carving a set of my own dentures out of elephant tusk is also on my to-do list.
Reviews that I write I'll actually try to make sincere no matter how asinine the subject.
At the next block party, the cookies I bring will be made out of Playdoh.
Perhaps I'll convince airlines to stow young children down underneath in the cargo hold.

When my neighbor goes on vacation, I plan to burn his house to the ground.
Right or wrong, I'll hunt the last animal of a species that's going extinct.
I plan to steal the spork idea and get rich calling it a foon.
The day they create time travel I'll go back 21 years from now and start FanStory myself.
Eventually, I'll use mind control and win every one of these contests.

 


Writing Prompt
What are the Top 20 things on your bucket list? This can be fictional but should include some humor too. The format is a 20-line acrostic poem. Spell out something, such as "Twenty Item Bucket List" with your entry.

     

© Copyright 2024. DragonSkulls All rights reserved.
DragonSkulls has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement