FanStory.com - Long time no seeby SLMorrical
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Story of an inspiring author that disappears for awhile
Long time no see by SLMorrical

This is a story of an aspiring author (me) who disappeared for awhile. This disappearance was not by choice, but by circumstances. The circumstances caused me to disband my writing, and focus on finding a place to survive and not die. Without being able to write I slipped into a deep depression and decided to go off the grid. Every night as I tried to sleep the desire to write kept calling.

Is it a conscious desire or an unconscious desire to put pen to paper? It was an unconscious desire for me, it is therapy for the soul. It was the process of keeping emotions like anger and pain in check. The more I denied the desire the more my life force suffered. The pain and anger had no way to be released, and I felt my soul was in mortal danger. I was very close to giving up until a very loyal and beloved friend stepped in.

This loyal and beloved friend rescued me. Several weeks turned into a couple of months. The love and support this loyal friend gave, helped me out of the depression. Giving me and my family a place to live. This helped with the pain, but not the anger because of the circumstance that had caused me to stop writing. The loyal friend talked with me and me see how important my writing was for peace. My loyal friend had me writing again, and I no longer wanted to disappear.

















































































Author Notes
The author in the story is me. I had a circumstance of being without a place to live and the need to get bills and things caught up. I pretty much had everything of value that I owned in the pawn shop. My beloved friend did come to my rescue and now I want to write everyday. This is how I was back in May, before everything in my life fell apart. Thank you for reading.

     

© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement