FanStory.com - Indian Ghostsby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Indians try to get their land back
Indian Ghosts by Raul1
Artwork by Raoul D'Harmental at FanArtReview.com

In the neighborhood of Fields Pike Homes there used to be Indians living centuries ago. Most of the neighbors fear that the ghosts will come back for their land, which the conquerors took it away. Some, don't believe that ghosts exist and it is only Western and Indian history.

The Indian ghosts come out of their deceased graves. They show up inside the neighbors' homes to scare them off. They are doing rituals to rid them out of their land. The homeowners refuse to leave their community. The only problem standing in their way is those pesky Indians who no longer exists.

Some take sympathy for those poor ghosts. They believe that they are right, but it isn't the neighbors' fault either. They are just trying to live a happy life and start a family. The children tell their moms that they can resolve this problem by talking to them. The Indian ghosts need to understand that it happened years ago.

The neighbors try to reason with them and to bring a resolution for both sides. Finally, the ghosts understand and plead their apologies. They leave towards the Heavens. The neighbors understand the ghosts' side clear now.

Author Notes
I was inspired by the American Western history and the Indians history. The movie Dances With Wolves inspired my fiction story.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement