FanStory.com - Her Graduationby Y. M. Roger
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
They were there from the beginning 'til now...
Her Graduation by Y. M. Roger
Dualing Dribbles writing prompt entry

Mom…
Look at you – so radiant! My beautiful young woman ready to take life by storm! I can still see that bundle we brought home…the little girl that used to bring me flowers from the back yard…the one who’s still breaking hearts. Look out world – she’s gonna knock your socks off!
 
 

Dad…
That’s my girl! You’ve always known what you wanted – now you’re ready to take it! I knew you were special the day we brought you home…winning the state tourneys…helping me build our cabin up at the lake. Remember, there’s nobody out there that deserves you -- give ‘em hell, angel!

 


Writing Prompt
Write a pair of Dribble (50-word) Fictions that have nothing in common except their focus. For example, each Dribble could be the thoughts of two different athletes preparing for a marathon - the marathon is the thing they have in common. The possibilities are endless, but the challenge is to choose something to entertain and really capture the attention of the voters!

Author Notes
Image from Google Images [Google archives]

     

© Copyright 2024. Y. M. Roger All rights reserved.
Y. M. Roger has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement