FanStory.com - Crystalby TPAC
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Placed to be Right
Act of Endurance
: Crystal by TPAC
Artwork by simonka at FanArtReview.com

A heart core facts crystal exchanged a due verdict, start a life joy, or its stop, depositing to you a fate, reflect no part of viewer.

He precisely doing good, sharp cuts shear the fear, revealing a servant a tear sorrows, it is not by soul, equalizing a bad balance.

Man in a snare trap, life doomed, pulls of strings this Contractor puppet's moves, in rear shadow of it's attractor God's factor.

A phantom descent one percent of any theory of opinion, fully a innocent concerns await to sit; got mind views think: ideals.

Half will of Jesus the bad life of Satan horrors, see victims questions to the Dealer is a poser serve it, treat thrill; its chill: self.

Crystal light listened rays to statements, displayed into mind right justifying fairness, by His might to Bless it motion: or Curse.

Recognized

Author Notes
Work appointed to you it to do, face brethren on a throne never wanting to sit and rule, also doing to learn it earned by errors.

     

© Copyright 2024. TPAC All rights reserved.
TPAC has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement