FanStory.com - tomboy weddingby judester
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a short story
tomboy wedding by judester
100 Word Story writing prompt entry

Warm, morning sunlight flooded the tiny apartment. Glancing at the clock, she reached for her phone. No world altering news this morning, except for her wedding day!  Her white dress hung on the closet door.The huge bouquet of  lilies from her fiance  filled the room with a  lovely perfume. She smiled, whispering a little prayer of gratitude for her life right now.

The man of her dreams, friends and family were waiting for her at the church, then the newlyweds were flying to the Bahamas for a romantic honeymoon.

After a light breakfast, hot bath and awkward makeup session, she slipped on her wedding dress and ran out the door. Two minutes later, she returned for one last necessity.

He called it a wedding ring, but she called it her little rock.


Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: breakfast, light, rock, phone, clock

Author Notes
Thanks to SCHATZLING for the perfect illustration.

     

© Copyright 2024. judester All rights reserved.
judester has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement