FanStory.com - Zardby pome lover
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
depicting a character
Zard by pome lover
Introduce your main character. writing prompt entry

ZARD
 
Zard was a freckle-faced, red-headed Word-Wizard.   He looked so innocent and friendly that people smiled at him… until he opened his mouth and put spells on them.  Why did he put spells on them, you might ask?  Because he enjoyed showing off his very large vocabulary.

One time Zard pointed his wand at a poor, unsuspecting soul and said, “You are a homosapien.”  The person didn’t know what it meant and cried with embarrassment.  Zard laughed and laughed.  He was a smarty-pants show-off wizard.

But time passed, and Zard got old.  His shiny red hair turned musty gray and his freckles ran together on his wrinkled cheeks.  But even worse than that, (if you can imagine it) he began to forget the things he valued most: his words.

Then one day he had an idea!  He could steal words from kids’ brains!  By Jingo, what a fire cracker idea!
 

 



Writing Prompt
In 150 words, give or take 2 introduce your main character. Give the reader a feel for what he or she is like. Protagonist or antagonist, doesn't matter. Stick to word count.

Author Notes
This is from a children's story I wrote about a wizard who lost his words.
It's 150 words.

     

© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement