FanStory.com - To long to rememberby Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Just thinking
Bible Stories in Rhyme
: To long to remember by Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens

"It's been a long time since I heard that story."

I wrote a poem recently called, 'Dare to be a David,' and then one titled, 'Jonah '. Both poems summarize an event in the lives of those men of old. It has been amazing to read the wonderful reviews, and comments the readers have left. I plan to continue that short series due to the interest the poems have generated.

From the Garden to the Cross, and from the Cross to this present day, the Lord has given us examples and lessons that are designed to be easily understood. (Reference: New Testament, 2 Timothy 3:16) Each of those lessons, if applied in our lives, can enrich our journey here on Earth, as we strive to do His will. He wants us to be Spiritual , he also desires our obedience.

His Word was given, once, for all. (Reference: Jude 3) It is a funny thing about the word 'all', that leaves no-one out. If you have 'all' of something, there is no more, you can't expect more, nor can you ever have more.

I hope you enjoy this series of 'Bible Stories in Rhyme.'


Recognized

Author Notes
This picture was taken on a trip out West. God's architectural prowess can't be beat.

     

© Copyright 2024. Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens All rights reserved.
Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement