FanStory.com - If Some Could Tell!by Alcreator Litt Dear
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
If we were learned to tell! A Non-Fiction in 220 words
If Some Could Tell! by Alcreator Litt Dear
Act Wise Or Unwise!

Man has instinct of telling something. Wise men are known by their art and science of telling.

An unwise person commits a blunder by telling anything and everything of the past, the present and the future about anybody, anywhere, at any time, as he likes. He does not speak in necessity, or at anyone's need or requirement. He opens his mouth to speak only for his tongue, lip, or mouth satisfaction. Sometimes, he speaks merely for getting a mystic pleasure. Loosely, he speaks in order to gain instant profit, or see effect temporarily. 

A wise person speaks what is true, absolutely necessary, justifiable, or righteous.

Par excellence, a wise man does not tell everything to everyone. He speaks only if he finds it is necessary, demanded or required. He speaks the right words to the right person(s), rightly, at right time and at the right place, in a right perspective. By nature, he is an unselfish person. He tells nothing for his pride, or self-happiness. He speaks not for his own tongue, mouth, or lip's satisfaction, or to get any sort of mystical  pleasure. He speaks in people, onto any land, nation, or to the cause of mankind. He never speaks a word just for instant, immediate gain, profit, or fame. He speaks for true consequences, and true effectual result.

Recognized

Author Notes
Enjoy the work of fiction in my own art and style (twisted and non-traditional) of expression

Synonyms used for appreciation of essence of thoughts


Thanks for reading and reviewing

Picture borrowed from internet

     

© Copyright 2024. Alcreator Litt Dear All rights reserved.
Alcreator Litt Dear has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement