FanStory.com - Thoughts Make A Billionaire? by Alcreator Litt Dear
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Really? A Non-Fiction in 222 words.
Thoughts Make A Billionaire? by Alcreator Litt Dear



You are thinking or dreaming, my dear, by God speaking I read your face, you are expecting everything to happen as you think, I know, many of us do the same....



By the by, speak out the truth, dear; I think of your state of mind and the volume of your thoughts, we know the future is invisible-unforeseeable, indefinite and inevitably changeable, I mean, we cannot predict or forecast the future, only we may think, still we make mistake, just we calculate, we love to believe in our own mathematics, while we can't see the future....



You are thinking that you will marry that very fair village girl; her family, your family, the villagers and others will support you happily and you will get the pawn of cash, gold jewellery, motor bike, a fertiliser shop on your wedding day, you will settle at in-laws' and your parent-in-law will gift their movable and immovable property to their only daughter who will transfer the same property in your favour and you'll be a billionaire....



But will everything happen as you think, dear; I know nothing happens as we think, wish or expect; we never take cognizance of the environment, time, people, peoples' thoughts, systems, society, laws, customs, conventions, and above all God, often many of us forget our limited ability, power or deservedness and that change is permanent...





Recognized

Author Notes


Some wise reviewers could not relate 'FERTILISER SHOP' as a wedding gift to a VILLAGE BRIDE GROOM, though we know life is stranger than fiction, truly a village parent-in-law appears wiser than a city dweller who is wise to choose marriage gifts and thinks a marriage gift should be either a luxury car or an apartment or a share in a multinational company, while a relative of mine once was gifted a betel-nut tree field and a pond as a marriage gift, I know gifts cannot be chosen.



This is a sort of monologue; it is truly neither a fiction nor a non-fiction.....


I know it is not so catchy but you will enjoy the truth....


'Jewellery' and 'Fertiliser' BRITISH ENGLISH; By God speaking means I swear or vow to speak....


Thank you for reviewing....





     

© Copyright 2024. Alcreator Litt Dear All rights reserved.
Alcreator Litt Dear has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement