FanStory.com - Meaning of Loveby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Cassie Hill narrates
Meaning of Love by Raul1
Me, Myself and I Flash Fiction writing prompt entry

I am trying to find out what love is. For me, It's not only about romance, it's about something else. My parents brought me to church. I think that there I will find the answer. I am at church and I am doing mass.
 
The beautiful words the preacher says Jesus Christ sacrificed for us. I found love at that moment. I speak of the bible verses in a group. I think we need to care for each other and my family will love me in acceptance as a son.
 
I start to remember the Foreigner song, "I want to Know What Love Is,". In myself, it means that love conquers all. I care about my family and me. I think of that song and the church that they both care of my well being.
 
My family saw myself very happy and no longer sad. I begin to love them and the strangers around me. I decided to put myself first to start feeling well. The mass is finishing and I leave with my parents with blessings.
 
"Thank you, mom and dad for bringing me here. I needed this wake up call. Now I know what love is. It is about caring for one another. The song, 'I Want to Know What Love Is' did teach me about my well being." I say.
 
I am not the sad me anymore. I will forever be the happy me. My parents taught me a great deal about love. I believe it now.


Writing Prompt
Write a first-person flash fiction story on any subject. Maximum of 250 words.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement