FanStory.com - The Youngest by Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The only young child
The Youngest by Raul1
First Memory writing prompt entry

I remember when I was a three year old boy everyone in my family were the oldest. I was the only child around. We made the best of it. My parents, brother, sister all love me. They will show me a good time. I didn't know what adults do because I was so very young. All I can remember is fun for my childhood. I only watch Sesame Street and The Disney Channel. They took me to theme parks and all were Disney parks. 
 
My brother and sister protected me. They teach me how to be kind and helpful. I remember for not being rude to people. All I remember was Star Wars and Disney characters. They taught me the ABCs. My parents slept with me when I was a child. All I remember as a child is the love and care they gave me. 
 
They told me child jokes and I was laughing at all of them. I met Mickey Mouse that day. He was very happy to meet me. I was full of joy because it was surreal. I was helpless but they took me under their care. I will treasure all those memories because they are all wonderful.


Writing Prompt
What is your earliest memory? Get descriptive in telling us about that memory in as much detail as you can remember. Try not to put your adult sensibilities into it. Keep it to the point of view of the child you were.

No word count limit
Any style

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement