FanStory.com - My First Crushby Brandi Radaker
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
School crushes and cool kids
My First Crush by Brandi Radaker
First Memory writing prompt entry

I watched him come around the parking lot. He wore all black and looked like he came out of an action film. A helmet covered his face. You couldn’t even see his bright blonde hair that usually stood out among the group. The other girls and I stood there giggling while the boys hooted and hollered. We watched as he sped across the parking lot and did loops around the trees. For a five year old, he sure was cool. I’d never seen a motorbike until that day. I definitely had never seen a kid on one. I stood there beaming at my Zachary. Yesterday, he had saved me from the class bully who had red hair and freckles. He had caught me during tag and refused to let me go. Zachary grabbed him and told me to run. My hero. I was the luckiest girl in kindergarten. I had a boyfriend and he was the coolest kid in class. 



Writing Prompt
What is your earliest memory? Get descriptive in telling us about that memory in as much detail as you can remember. Try not to put your adult sensibilities into it. Keep it to the point of view of the child you were.

No word count limit
Any style

     

© Copyright 2024. Brandi Radaker All rights reserved.
Brandi Radaker has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement