FanStory.com - Scene at a Third Party 36by Bill Schott
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a scene with Pons and Ned
Scenes at a Third Party
: Scene at a Third Party 36 by Bill Schott

 
Characters
Ned Nuckledd = Presidential candidate
Pons Maninoff = Ned's cousin and apologist.
Skar = (Oscar Kilo, Pons's clone) Vice Presidential nominee
LorDee (Loralie DeSilva) = Presidential advisor
MauMau = media coordinator
AA (Abecedari Ann) = Poet Laureate / Pons' girlfriend
Betty Biggins = campaign manager/ Ned's girlfriend
C1 (Campaign Aide 1)
Felix Fine = head of security
Powell Wrent = CNN News reporter
Even Ghali = Astrologer
Hed O'deklas = clone keeper
RFC (Radical Female Character)
Ron Rump = former president
MAGA Molly = presidential running mate
Job ByThen = current president
Cabal Harrassed = current VP
Swan Ham-n-cheese = FOX opiner


The scene opens with three men standing behind podiums on the the left, right, and center of the scene.  Centered is the curent president, with Ned on his left and Ron Rump on the right. MauMau, RFC, and Swan Ham-n-cheese sit before them to run the debate.
 
Swan: Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first debate between the three party nominees for president. 
 
MauMau: There will be Ned Nuckledd, the POTUS, and the Rump University Prez.
 
RFC: Excuse me - uh - MooMoo, is it? You need a shower, dude.
 
Swan:  As MooMoo said, we will be coordinating the debate between the incumbent, the former president, and the representative from the independent party.
 
MauMau: My name is MawMaw.
 
RFC: Excuse me, Mama - or pew pew.
 
Swan:  I will ask the first question. President Rump, what will be your first objective when you are returned to the position that was stolen from you?
 
Ron:  I will cancel all of the witch hunts, reimburse my personal coffers from the U.S. Treasury, and have all non-MAHA (Make America Huge Again) politicians investigated, prosecuted, convicted, and jailed.
 
MauMau: I would like to know what your presidency will mean to the common man?
 
Ned: I s'pect a whole lot.
 
Ron:  (speaking to NedYou look like a reject from a reject factory.
 
MauMau: Just answer questions, Dip-roid, or I'll shake you like a rag doll. 
 
Ron: You don't talk to your President like that, BooBoo.
 
Job: Could someone ask me a question?
 
Ned: Do ya know win the waffah house opens? 
 
RFC: My question for President ByThen has to do with his age. You are approximately four times older than Ned. How does that make you feel?
 
Ned:  I jis hope I'm as peppy as the predsodent is now.
 
RFC: I am talking to the president, Mr. Nuckledd. 
 
Ned:  Oh, I ain't the predsodent yet, Missy. 
 
Ron: Well, I am the President still, and everybody knows it. 
 
Job:  Well, I don't know it!
 
Ned: I'm purdy sure you ain't the predsodent right now, Ronnie. 
 
Swan: This debate is going very slowly gentlemen. Let me ask you all to respond to one question at a time. 
 
MauMau: It should be about the economy, foreign affairs, government interference, or the democracy in general.
 
Ned: The waffah house hours'd be good ta know too. 
 
Swan: Mister ByThen, we will begin with you and then let the others chime in:
Will you be able to serve four more years as the President, if elected?
 
Ron: Sleepy Job will be lucky to live through this debate. 
 
Job: I plan to live through the week -- and beyond.
 
Ron: The GREAT beyond.
 
Ned: I plan ta finish the day and git me a good night's sleep. Tamara I'll do the same. 
 
MauMau: Mr. Nuckledd, what will you bring to the White House that isn't there now?
 
Ron: He'll bring his other pair of pants and a sack lunch. 
 
Ned: I'm hopin' ta be a fresh air breather. 
 
 
 
To be continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author Notes
Image from Google

     

© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement