FanStory.com - Counting Ballots 3by Bill Schott
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a scene
Counting Ballots 3 by Bill Schott

Deana Detroit, Louise Lansing, and Sandy Saginaw had just finished sorting through the ballots and sending the "wrong" answers through the paper shredder.  
 
Deana : I really enjoy these get-togethers, girls.
 
Louise : There seemed to be a lot of wrong answers to the big question this year.
 
Deana : You'd think they would have learned by now. 
 
Louise : Their minds are so full of gumdrops they don't see the world for what it is.
 
Sandy : What is the world? 
 
Louise : The world needs more control, dear.
 
Sandy : What about freedom?
 
Louise : People don't want freedom as much as they want protection. 
 
Deana  : You'd think they would have learned by now. 
 
Louise : Thanks to patriots like us, the wrongs will never be right.
 
Sandy  : And the rights will never go left. 
 
Louise : Do we need to replace these wrong ballots that are now shredded pulp?
 
Sandy :  No, we just need to fudge the number and then sign the part where we pledge our integrity.
 
Deana  : You'd think they would have learned by now. 
 
  
Deana, Louise, and Sandy finish their work and prepare for a night of club crawling. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author Notes
Image from Google

     

© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement