FanStory.com - Exposedby Iza Deleanu
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Exposed
Exposed by Iza Deleanu

         After so many years of searching for the meaning of life, I feel exposed. The truth is that I have searched in the wrong place. I constantly searched outside my soul... I always dug into other people's faces, and I mostly put my hope in others to bring me some meaning and establish order in my life. I've always looked at myself through the magnifying glass. I always made a big deal of all my mistakes and punished myself severely instead of accepting God's forgiveness. Once, I even stayed away from God for one year, thinking that I was not worthy to be in his house.
 
     Today, I've been exposed. God showed me the way. The meaning of life is just to be. He started this world with: "Let there be light!" It is as simple as that: let it be life! Yes, let it be life... no questions asked. I am looking at my cats. They just are... they don't ask any questions; they are for me. They are a blessing in my life. I am just a blessing in disguise for the people around me.
 
  I have to shake my fears and be like the water that doesn't care where it goes and flows. I have to be like rain that doesn't care where it rains; it just rains, bringing joy to the earth. I have to be like the sun that is free to shine... 

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement