FanStory.com - Scene at a Third Party 28by Bill Schott
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a scene with Pons and Ned
Scenes at a Third Party
: Scene at a Third Party 28 by Bill Schott


MauMau= media coordinator
Betty: = campaign manager

Lowell Wrent = Fox News reporter
Sven = Ghali: Psychologist
DED
-------------------------------------------------------
Previously,  police released everyone except Skar and Felix Fine, who are being held at Inspector Schlitz' order.  MauMau and Betty are to be interviewed by the psychologist Sven Ghali and the Fox News reporter Lowell Wrent. 

The scene opens in office the psychologist Dr. Sven Ghali. Reporter Lowell Wrent, disguised as another doctor, sits with Sven Ghali across from Betty Biggins and MauMau.
 
 
Sven : I am so very glad we could all sit down and talk a bit today.
 
MauMau : Am I being interrogated? Why is she here. Who's that guy? 
 
Lowell : (employing pidgin German with a bad accent) Ich bien DOKtorr Jeckell.

Betty: Dr. Jeckell? Like Jeckell and Hyde?
 
Lowell : Nein, nein. I work alone.
 
Suddenly, the wall opens and DED steps into the room, unseen by anyone -- except Betty. 

Betty: (startled) Who are you!
 
Sven : I am Dr. Ghali, Betty. This is Dr. -eh- Jeckell, and you know MauMau.
 
MauMau : Am I being interrogated? Why is she here. Who's that guy?  Who the Sam Hill is Betty talking to?
 
Sven : No, MauMau, this is a screening for you both. I am not sure to whom Betty thinks she is talking. 
 
DED : I am here for these three people, Betty.
 
Betty: Huh?
 
Lowell Wrent, Sven Ghali, and MauMau silently stand and walk past DED and out through the opened wall. 
 
Betty: What is happening?
 
DED: Betty, I feel that Ned would like to get to know you better. You were scheduled to expire today, but I have decided to remove these three in your stead. 
 
Betty: Huh? 
 
DED: You will not remember this moment or anyone in this room. Leave and find your boss and Ned. 

Betty: Who are you?
 
DED : Today, I am deus ex machina, Betty. Nice to meet you. Goodbye. 
 
DED leaves through the closing wall. 
 
Betty: Goo --
 
After looking around the empty room, she leaves. 
 
 
 
 
 

Author Notes
Image from Google

     

© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement