FanStory.com - My Grievanceby DragonSkulls
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Write a Rant contest entry
My Grievance by DragonSkulls
Write A Rant contest entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So, they want a rant, huh? Here's one. When the deadline for this contest passes here in a few hours, the site will create the exact same contest for us to enter again. But here's the kicker, the deadline for 'that' contest will be close to A YEAR FROM NOW! What the crap? Believe me, I will surely want to rant about some kind of bullshit life or this site throws at us long, long before that.

I'm sure, along the way, I'll rant about numerous prompts that little five-year-olds can enter...and sadly most likely take the precious, golden win. I'm sure there's a hefty rant brewing up in my loins about that as well.

Besides the injustices of what drags me down here, life and all its wonders often takes a huge dump on anything planned or hoped for too. Let me whine, FanStory, hear my endless tales of woe. I too often need to let it all out and rant like a teeny, bitty baby. But damn it, I want to enter that into a contest I might actually win money for. I can use a hundred bucks but noooooooo, this contest, along with all the others, only rear their head once a friggin' year.

Sure, there might be another rant contest added in the prompts once, maybe twice throughout the year but all the happy, joyous, loving folk on here won't even tip-toe on the outskirts of a dreaded rant contest. What happens then? The dumb thing rolls. If for some odd reason there is enough takers on the second go 'round, the pot's a whole what, twenty five bucks? Sever that in two for a possible win and weeeeee, you won a whole twelve dollars and fifty cents. Even though you can't hear it, I'm letting out a long, exaggerated sigh right now. Twelve fake dollars. Whoopee! 

How beautiful is the Rant contest? It's utterly phenomenal! We can bitch about anything...and everything. There's no limit to the madness. My only problem is that, surely I'll lose 'this' contest because discussing the politics of the site is a huge ass no no but, I don't want to have to wait another crapping year just so I can blather my grievances in a rant form.

You rake in the big bucks, Tom. Your real cash payout contests shouldn't be limited to only once a dang year. Come on.

There's my rant. You can like it or not. But be assured, if you rate it lower than five stars, there will be a special rant written just for you.
 
There's good chance it's a lie, but now I feel better.


 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. DragonSkulls All rights reserved.
DragonSkulls has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement