FanStory.com - Scene at the Third Party 19by Bill Schott
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a scene with Pons and Ned
Scenes at a Third Party
: Scene at the Third Party 19 by Bill Schott

LorDee (Loralie DeSilva) = Presidential hopeful
Ned Nuckledd = Vice Presidential hopeful (with LorDee)
Zora Abebe = when elected, will be THE Supreme Court
Skar  = Pons' clone and campaign worker
Pons Maninoff = keeps Skar on a short leash 
MauMau= media coordinator
Betty: = campaign manager
AA  (Abecedari Ann)  =  Poet Laureate 
Fox Fine: Detective
Felix Fine: Detective
Lowell Wrent = Fox News reporter
D-red: = Agent of Death for insects and vermin. 
Zombie GED: = as you would imagine
-------------------------------------------------------
 
Previously,  Fox News reporter, Lowell Wrent, interviewed MauMau and Betty, as well as Pons and Skar.  D-red brought GED back as a zombie who has taken AB as his first victim.  
 
The scene opens with Fox and Felix Fine, and Ned and Betty standing over the remains of Abracada Brah.
 
Ned :  (holding his hands over Betty's ears)  Gawd Amighty! Dun look, Miss Betty! 
 
Betty:  Did someone drop a watermelon on that man's head?
 
Fox : He looks a lot like that Brah guy who likes to do dirty tricks. 
 
Felix : I remember that guy having less blood and more brains. 
 
Betty(staring sternly at Felix)  How can you joke at a time like this!?
 
Felix :  It's a gift. 
 
Ned :  I'm a sorriful that AB ain't got no brains, but I'm still discerned 'bout where GED's at. 
 
Fox :  This has become a murder scene so we will need to call the police. 
 
Ned :  (holding his hands over Betty's ears again)  Gawd Amighty! That guy got murdert!? 
 
Felix :  I suppose he could have sneezed poorly, but odds are someone killed him.
 
Betty:  I will call the police immediately.
 
Fox :  I'll call the homicide squad. Felix will begin interviewing everyone to see where they have been since the corpse was alive. 
 
Betty:  How do we know how long Abracada has been dead?
 
Fox That's what the interviewing will lead us to.
 
Betty:  Should we just wait for the police to establish all this?
 
Fox If we were in a vacuum, but we are in an environment where one man is missing and another is dead. 
 
Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Lowell Wrent sat with both Loralie DeSilva and Zora Abebe.
 
Lowell:  There seems to be some internal problems today. I understand you have misplaced someone. 
 
LorDee:  I think that Ned's clone has wandered away.
 
Lowell:  There was some talk, I have heard, about replacing your current running mate with this clone. 
 
Zora :  I believe that would be a good idea. 
 
Lowell:  I get the impression that - uh - GED is considerably more intelligent than Ned.
 
Zora :  Definitely has more brains. 
 
Downtown at the police station, the phone in the homicide squad office rings.
 
D'weir:  Lieutenant D'weir.  
 
Betty:  Is this the homicide department?
 
D'weir:  Go ahead.
 
Betty:  I want to report a murder.
 
D'weir:  Give me the address, we'll be there within the hour.
 
He hangs up the phone and presses the intercom. 
 
D'weir:  Inspector Schlitz. We have a case.
 
 
 
 
To be continued...

Author Notes
Image from Google

     

© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement