FanStory.com - Dear Sonby JLR
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
a short letter from GOD
Heart Crafted Poems - 2023
: Dear Son by JLR
A Letter from God contest entry

Dear Child

So many times, my son, too many times, I must add, have your doubts, and fears often turned over to tears.  Even though I felt your struggles deeply,  I continued to respect the boundary that I set for myself and allowed free will to run its course.

My heart was and always is filled with such abundant love for the unique person that you are. As is the case for each of my children. Whom I equally love.   

So often, I hear your pleas for forgiveness.   My dear child, in writing you, I want these words to be read with the eyes of your over-soul and felt imbedded within your great big compassionate heart.  You, my son, are forgiven. 

You have been forgiven! Even before you transgressed, you were forgiven.

The very fact that you have called out my name from the darkest depths of your self-made Hell, I was and have always been with you! Sending you My shining Light to remind you I AM here.

You need not suffer. I am here for you.   I am always with you.

Dear, dear son … fore -give yourself!  Allow yourself to do the work from within. Only you can do this work. What, might you ask is the work?

The work is releasing yourself of any and all bonds that fetter, tie, bind, limit, distort, blind, and on and on. Let your divine self soar unbridled with the fullness of all the gifts of life.

Son, I hope you hold these words close to your heart today and in the remaining days of this lifetime.  My dear child, know my love for you is now and ever eternal. So free yourself with this knowledge.

With Love

GOD


Recognized

Author Notes
A letter from God, entry

Note: Imwould like to, point out my intenti9nal use of fore-give. To be able to forgive someone. One must. Before (fore) give oneself.

     

© Copyright 2024. JLR All rights reserved.
JLR has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement