FanStory.com - Charlie Disappearedby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry
Charlie Disappeared by Raul1
Charlie writing prompt entry

The last time I saw Charlie was at an Advanced Autoparts store. He was trying to get a tool to fix his tires. I had been waiting to hear from him since. No one knew where he disappeared.
 
Many of my friends told me that he had been hunting ghosts. I thought that they were nuts. But it was an interesting assumption. However, I hope that he returns because it had been a long time since I last saw him. The next day as I was drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, I heard a loud knocking on my door. To my surprise, Charlie was standing there with a big smile on his face. I immediately let him in. As we sat and visited, he told me about where he had been.
 
"After I got my tires fixed, I went on several ghost hunting trips. You would be surprised to have seen what I saw," Charlie responded.
 
I was mesmerized by Charlie's tales of discovery of ghosts. While most people don't believe in them, he was very convincing. Never will I doubt his story until I can prove him wrong.


Writing Prompt
Write a story that begins with the line: The last time I saw Charlie ... (continue the sentence and story).

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement