FanStory.com - Christmas cardby jake cosmos aller
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
seasons greetings from GImpo
Christmas card by jake cosmos aller
A Christmas Card Newsletter contest entry

Seasons greetings to you from our Gimpo, Korea home.
Last year was an eventful year for us.  We sold our Yeongjong Island home at the peak of the market, renovated our Gimpo house, moved in, got to know the new neighborhood, learning how to get around by local buses.  We settled a lawsuit regarding the faulty renovation of our property.  
 
I continued to write every day, participated in the April poetry madness where I wrote over 300 poems in one day, also completed the NaNoWriMo contest finished “The Life and Times of Big Daddy”,  participated every day in submitting stuff to Fan Story, winning several entries and getting to know several fellow writers, also did the same on Writing.com.  and posted on All poetry, and Poetry soup but slacked off on other sites –next year will resume posting on other sites, and set up a YouTube channel and a newsletter.   Continued to blog weekly and started my podcasting.  Hit 5,000 followers.  My goal next year is to start having guest submissions, fan stories, writing com, all poetry, to start with.  Another way to grow my site.  My goal is to hit 15,000 followers by the end of the year.
 
We had two visitors this fall.  We hosted an old friend from the peace corps and went all over with him for a week.  We also hosted our plumber friend and went to Soraksan and Taegu with him.
 
Attended the final night PC reunion dinner and reconnected with several people.  Had a great time.
 
I turned 67 and she turned 63.  Continued weekly zoom sessions and want to expand that next year to include bi-weekly college and family zoom sessions and add a few more.
 
Discovered moxibustion and started a daily program at home.  Since starting three weeks ago, I have lost 6 pounds and lost much of my spare tire.  I sleep throughout the night and have a lot more energy and my wife says I look a lot younger.  A real miracle product.
Finally, bought my piano and resumed daily playing.  Next year I will resume writing music and posting music on my blog and my YouTube channel.
 
Also, next year I will resume traveling going to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, maybe Japan, and Malaysia and spending three months in the States (WDC, Oregon, and Northern California – at least a week) and will sell our Oregon properties.
 

Author Notes
Write a Christmas Card Newsletter that can be sent to friends and family about your 2022 year. Write your choice of fiction, nonfiction, prose, or poetry. You must reference FanStory in some way.

     

© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement